Phen375 is a FDA approved weight-loss supplement. Unlike other supplements on the market, Phen375 makes no miraculous weight-loss claims simply from taking the supplement. The company provides diet and exercise plan options on their website for customer convenience. The manufacturers of the product clearly state on their website that this product is most beneficial when used in combination with a healthy, low-calorie diet and exercise plan. Further, users are encouraged to increase their fluid intake by drinking plenty of water. Phen375 does claim to improve metabolism, help suppress hunger, and increase the body’s ability to burn fat. Per the official website, when combined with proper diet and exercise, users can expect 5-9 pounds of weight loss each week.
Does NOT Include Phentermine
Let’s make it perfectly clear, this product does NOT contain Phentermine. We’ve all heard of the horrible negative reviews about the adverse health effects of Phentermine. The FDA guidelines only allow Phentermine to be used under close supervision by a physician.
Okay then, what ingredients DOES Phen375 contain? How does this product work? The product’s all-natural ingredients work together to boost metabolism and suppress appetite. Below you will see a list of active ingredients, with the important roles each plays in the supplement.
- L-Carnitine carries fat from the diet into the bloodstream, reducing the amount of fat that would be stored in the body.
- Eurycooma Longifolia prevents loss of muscle mass.
- Citrus Aurantium, Sympathomimetic Amine, and Coleus Forksolii Root PE aid in increasing metabolism.
- Caffeine is included in the product. It serves as a hunger suppressant.
- Capsicum is an ingredient that aids the other ingredients by increasing blood flow, thereby clearing the path for the other ingredients to do their job. Additionally, Capsicum raises body temperature, which increases the body’s ability to burn fat.
- Longjack Tongkat Ali increases the body’s testosterone production, which heightens the body’s ability to produce muscle. It also reduces the amount of glucose the body retains as fat.
- Trimethylxanthine serves as a hunger suppressant and increases the body’s ability to burn fat.